Whether you ride a show horse, a jumping horse or if you train racehorses, the equine Pro is the only massager capable of improving your horse’s overall performance.
Thumper has been used with remarkable success on race horses, hunter/jumpers, rodeo and reining horses, dressage horses, eventing, professional cutting horses, polo ponies, draft horses and chuck wagon teams. Even if your horse is not an athlete, Thumper is great for horses that don’t get enough exercise or those that just need some pampering. Moreover, it has proven to be very successful for ease of delivery of foaling mares.
The Equine Professional Massager is also ideal for horses in training, competition, recovering from an injury and those that are nervous or “sour”. Thumper relieves muscle aches and improves the overall attitude of physically strained horses. Your horse will enjoy being massaged, and both you and your horse will benefit from the results.
The areas shown to the right are the first to fatigue a horse during a strenuous activity and are the root of most lameness problems. Most injuries for horses are a result of repeated stress and overuse. A physically fit horse has very strong and tight muscles that naturally produce extreme resistance. Keeping these muscles relaxed and working freely will enable your horse to perform at its best. A daily maintenance program includes Thumper massages, which will prevent muscle injuries from developing. This will allow your horse to revitalize and perform to its full potential.
- Large massage section is ideal for horses, which have large muscle groups. Massage improves circulation and nutrition of joints, and hastens the elimination of harmful deposits. It helps lessen inflammation and swelling in joints and so alleviates pain.
- Thumper tapotement action sends energy deep into fascia layer, increasing blood supply and nutrition to the muscles which helps prevent the buildup of harmful “fatigue” products resulting from strenuous exercise or injury.
- Ground Fault Interrupt allows use of the device in barns and stables. Ability to treat your horse immediately speeds up the recovery process, usually reducing recovery time by half.
- Equine massage can compensate, in part, for lack of exercise and muscular contraction in horses that because of injury, illness, or age are forced to remain inactive.
- Ergonomic handles placed at 90 degrees make the equine massager easy to use and glide from one muscle group to another.
- Easy to clean, just wipe with damp cloth.
- Heavy duty, fan cooled, high torque DC motor provides long dependable service.
- Hand manufactured in Canada, ensuring the highest quality product.
- Size: 8″W x 10″L x 7.5″H (20 cm x 25cm x 19 cm).
- Weight: 7 lbs. (3.2 kg)
- Electrically approved UL, CSA, CE
- 2-year warranty (Australian service centre)