- Human product - widely used by Physiotherapists and rehabilitation professionals.
- Classic TENS incorporates a wide variety of output combinations ensuring more effective treatment
- Five modes: B(Burst), N(Normal), M(Pulse Rate Modulation), SD1(Pulse Duration Modulation) and SD2(Pulse Duration Modulation)
- Timer of 15 ,30, 60 minutes (or 15,30,Continuous)
- It can be used on a wide range of chronic and acute pain conditions: Including cervical, lower back, lumbago ,leg pain, sciatica, arthritis, tendonitis, fractures, muscle and joint pain
Instructions (suggested):Treatment time: 30 minutes, twice daily and as needed for pain management.
For Back treatment: Place electrodes on mid back, 1 inch away from midline on either side. Wrap the area with vet wrap
For Neck treatment: Place electrodes on mid neck, 1 inch away from midline on either side. Wrap the area with vet wrap
Slowly turn intensity dial up until mild twitch is noted and maintain this intensity for 30 minutes.