Note: human product suitable for animals.
How Does ActiPatch Work?
ActiPatch uses targeted Electromagnetic Pulse Therapy (tPEMF) to stimulate nerve activity and dampen the brain’s perception of pain. ActiPatch has been clinically proven to relieve pain and inflammation and help speed recovery. ActiPatch is drug free. The animal will not feel heat, vibration or any type of sensation using the device.
How To Use ActiPatch:
- For best results have the animal wear continuously in one area for the first week. The more it wears it, the better it works!
- Pain levels should continue to decrease as long as the device is being used 8-24 hours per day. Pain relief may take up to 7 days. Daily treatment may be continuous, or intermittent. Overnight therapy is an effective option for many ActiPatch users.
- The therapeutic area is within the loop of the ActiPatch device. The loop area should be placed directly over the source of the pain. The device can be worn anywhere on the body. More than one ActiPatch device can be worn at a time as long as the devices are not overlapping.
- Apply to the body using the medical adhesives or wraps included in the pack. The LED light can face either towards or away from the skin. ActiPatch is also effective when worn over light clothing. You can use any type of wraps, adhesives, bandages or clothing to help hold the ActiPatch in place.
- ActiPatch SHOULD NOT be used: during pregnancy.
- Clinically proven pain relief and anti-inflammatory action
- Accelerates healing and repairs damaged tissue
- Sensation, odour and drug free
- Up to 24hr per day continuous treatment
- Small, light wearable device
- 720 hours with on/off capability
- Advanced long-lasting relief
- Safe for use with a pacemaker or implanted metalwork