This course was developed to teach equine professionals and owners how to apply kinesiology tape to horses.
This course goes over the background of kinesiology tape, explains in detail how it works and demonstrates numerous applications to decrease pain, support specific muscles and joints, decrease inflammation, increase proprioception and increase energy flow through specific meridians. Equine professionals are eligible for certification through the certification course.
- Introduction to Kinesiology Tape
- How Kinesiology Tape Works
- Basic Equestrian Applications (for the rider)
- Equine Applications (Pain Reduction, Support, Inflammation Reduction, Increased Proprioception, Meridian Tapings)
- Soft Tissue Release (Gua Sha massage and Core Muscle Stim)
To purchase and enroll in this course, please click on the ‘More Info’ tab above which will direct you to the providers page to purchase as an accredited affiliate student.