Learn how to massage your own dog(s) with this easy to follow, comprehensive online course! Massage can help decrease pain in your dog, increase range of motion, aid in bonding and improve your dog’s quality of life! Register today…your dog will thank you!
Course Curriculum Includes:
- Introduction and History of Massage
- Canine Locomotor System Anatomy
- Vital Signs
- Massage Preparation
- Contraindications to Massage
- Massage Techniques (Basic Strokes, Swedish, Myofascial Release, CMS and Gua Sha)
- Basic Stretches
- Hot and Cold Therapies
- Evaluating Collars and Harnesses
- Basic Nutrition and Supplementation
To purchase and enroll in this course, please click on the ‘More Info’ tab above which will direct you to the providers page to purchase as an accredited affiliate student.